Including ECS in your A&E initiatives can help you
reduce A&E expense in certain key areas by 50-60%
ECS has a history of performance with Government agencies,
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- National Institutes of Health
- FDA, and others.
We can work directly with you or through your existing
We are currently operating under Security Clearance
“Secret” Level granted by DSS.
To request a copy of our current SF-254 or to have
us prepare an SF-255 for your funded projects, please
contact Andy Allu at (800) 663-1752 or by email at andrewa@ecs-CADCAFM.com.
Let us help you, if your requirements include:
- Formatting existing paper and CAD building plans
into a cohesive uniformed CAD facility floor plan
- Surveying facilities and updating floor plans to
"as-existing" conditions (capturing undocumented
renovations and inaccurate plans). Individual measurements
accurate to 1/8” and overall facility drawings
to within 1”.
- Development and implementation of Computer Assisted
Facility Management (CAFM) databases. Adding departmental
and polylined data to plans enabling the client to
generate allocation reports by department or utilization
- Verifying leased or allocated tenant square footage
is accurately stated.